The Villas Condos is proud to offer its residents with great amenities to create the perfect work/life balance. For more information about each of the amenities that are offered, please use the collapsible options below.
Bulk TV Select which is Tier 1 (200+ Channels, plus HBO) and Standard Wireless Internet w/ 1 Router is included with each unit. Upgrades are available. Please contact Spectrum directly for set-up and installation.
Address: 6013 Wesley Grove Blvd, #108, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
Phone: (855) 980-4674
The gym provides residents and owners with access to some available nautilus-style equipment, treadmill, and other items to assist with reducing private gym costs.
A gym key can be obtained from the Community Manager at the Clubhouse Office during normal operating hours. The key is only $25 each. Check or money order only accepted.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Community Manager.
There are several washers and dryers available to all residents. This is accessible through the gym door area and you must have a key to access. A wash load is $2.00 per regular load, $2.50 per super load, and dryers are $1.75 per load.
This is a coin operated machine. No card accepted and no change machine is available at this time.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Community Manager.
A compactor is located in the front of the Clubhouse at the entrance/exit to the Community. This only accepts personal household trash only! Cardboard boxes should not be thick and cut up into 2' x 2' pieces before placing in the compactor.
Large bulk items are not permitted in the compactor at any time and not permitted to be dropped off near the compactor or the ramp. Fine up to $500 if caught dumping any items.
Please check the Waste Disposal Facility website for appropriate large items dumping only.
Contact the Community Manager if you should have any additional questions.
All Owners & Tenants agree to abide by The Villas Condominium Association rules regarding animals including, but not limited to: Dogs must be approximately 35 lbs or LESS, not dangerous breeds (i.e. including but not limited to - Pit Bulls, Rottweiler, Bull Mastiff, Doberman, Chow Chow, etc.), pets must be leashed at all times when outside and owners must pick up after their pets.
Click here to download this updated form online.
Please have consideration for your neighbors!
Clean up after your pets, use the proper receptacles, keep your pets on a leash, and pets are not allowed in the pool or pool area. Pets shall only be walked in those portions of the Common Elements designated by the Association. No one likes to step in animal waste, be chased, scared by an unleashed dog, or deal with noise nuisances by owners who do not control their pets. Please do not leave pets in high temperature areas.
As per the governing Condo Documents:
- Two domesticated dogs or cats may be maintained in a Unit provided such pets are:
- Permitted to be so kept by applicable laws and regulations
- Not left unattended on balconies, terraces, patios or in lanai areas
- LEASHED at all times when on the Common Elements and/or
- Generally, not a nuisance to residents of other Units or of Association Property
- Not a pit bull or other breed considered to be dangerous by the Board of Directors
- No dogs left in garages or cars
If you notice a pet owner not picking up after their pet, please email the manager through the Contact Us Page or visit our website at www.thevillascondos.com to send a complaint through the website. Please leave the unit # where the pet and pet owner resides, time and date of occurrence and where the violation took place.
"A violation of the pet regulations shall entitle the Association to all of its rights and remedies,
including, but not limited to, the right to fine Unit Owners (as provided in the By-Laws and any
applicable rules and regulations) and/or to require any pets to be permanently removed from the
NO POOL PARTIES ALLOWED
WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
- ALL POOL USERS MUST HAVE THEIR CONDO ID’S OR THEY WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE POOL AREA.
- No more than 2 guests total per condominium unit are allowed and residents must be with their guests while at the pool. NO ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED
- Walk; don’t run in and around the pool facility.
- Children under sixteen years old or less than four feet tall must be accompanied by a parent or responsible person, in a swim suit, at all times including in the water, on the deck and in the restroom. While in the water, the parent or responsible person must remain within arm’s reach of the child.
- Children who are not toilet-trained and less than four years old will be allowed in the pool only if they wear a swimsuit diaper or plastic pants and a swim suit. Cloth or disposable diapers are not accepted.
- Acceptable swim attire must be worn on the deck and in the water. Persons with religious concerns regarding modesty may wear clean, covering garments that do not interfere with their safety in the water.
- Animals are not allowed in the pool area, with the exception of service dogs. Service dogs are allowed on deck, but not in the water.
- Persons who appear to be under the influence of alcohol or narcotics will not be permitted.
- Candy, food or beverages are not allowed except in designated areas provided for eating and drinking. No glass items or chewing gum is permitted anywhere in the pool area.
- Toys, flotation devices (water wings), snorkels and masks are not allowed unless part of an organized class or activity and are U.S. Coast Guard approved.
- The use of sunscreen is encouraged, and patrons must shower before re-entering the water.
- All patrons must shower with soap before entering the pool. Persons with open cuts, sores, bandages, colds, coughs or infected eyes are not permitted in the pool.
- Weak or non-swimmers must remain in shallow water no deeper than chest level.
- Diving, back dives, somersaults, "cannon balls" from the side of the pool or any other unsafe activities are not permitted.
- Lying on the deck close to the edge of the pool where swimmers may trip over sunbathers is dangerous. Sunbathers must lie or sit at least three (3) feet away from the edge of the pool.
- Foul or abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Music (radios, cd’s, etc) must be turned to a volume so as not to be offensive to those around you.
- Smokers please be considerate of others – do not smoke on the pool deck area.
CLOSED DUSK TO DAWN
GATES ARE LOCKED AT CLOSING
In the event you are planning a function, such as a birthday party or some social function where you need to reserve the Pool area, the following is required:
- A pool reservation form MUST be filled out. You must pay a deposit fee in the amount of $100, made payable to: The Villas Condominium Association. Please bring this check to the onsite office. Your deposit will be returned if the area is left clean.
- The Resident Owner or Legal Resident giving the party MUST acknowledge the Release of Liability, Waiver of Liability and Indemnification form below.
- Please give a minimum of a two-week notice, if possible.
- The maximum number of guests allowed is 15.
- Any function must be during daylight hours and can last no longer than 3 hours.
- We will only schedule one party per weekend.
- NO ALCOHOL WILL BE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
- The use of the clubhouse is not included.
Only one large party may reserve the pool at one time. The pool area will NOT be closed to other homeowners. A sign will be hung at the gate stating that a private party is being held and the pool is OPEN to other residents.
We have a wonderful playground on-site for our younger residents.
The Villas Condos provides a patrolled security service with on-site non-emergency dispatch (noise complaints, vehicles blocking right of way/garage, etc.). Patrols are conducted randomly 7 days a week/365 days a year between 6:00pm - 6:00am.
NON-EMERGENCY ON-SITE SECURITY
6:00PM - 6:00AM
The amenities above are provided for all residents of The Villas Condos Community, covered under the maintenance fees.