Are checks or money orders accepted?
Can I pay by phone?
Yes, PayLease will accept (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover) credit card and eCheck payments over the telephone. This is an automated service option that will walk you through the payment process. The fee for an automated phone eCheck payment is $1.95 and a phone credit card payment $8.95. If you choose to have a live representative key in the information for you, there will be an additional $9.95 added to the automated service fee. The phone number to call in payments to is 866.729.5327. Choose option 1 to say you are a homeowner and then 1 again to make a payment.
Do I need a coupon to make a payment?
No. Please add your account number and property address to the memo section of your check.
How do I cancel my recurring/automatic/ACH payment with Alliance Bank?
To cancel the account, email your request to Leland Management at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the Association name, property address, your name and contact details, and homeowner’s name if different. This must be processed at least five business days prior to the scheduled automatic payment and does not apply to one-time payments.
How do I edit/delete a recurring/automatic/ACH payment with Alliance Bank?
Log in to your account, the dashboard will open, click on Edit to make any corrections or Delete to stop a payment and follow the directions. This must be processed at least five business days prior to the scheduled automatic payment and does not apply to one-time payments.
How do I make a payment online?
Click on one of the 3 Easy Ways to Pay depicted on this webpage, either Credit Card, E-Check, or Mail.
- Clicking the Credit Card option will ask you to go to the web portal:
- Click on the Web Portal Login button and your resident login screen will open. Log in using your username and password. Your resident web portal will now open. (Refer to FAQ: How do I create a login for my community web portal? if you need to create an account.)
- Click Pay Now and the Pay Now window will open giving you three options. Options 2 and 3 allow you to pay using your credit card. Option 2 is thru Alliance Bank who charge a convenience fee of 2.95% and Option 3 is thru PayLease who charge a convenience fee of $8.95. PayLease accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards. Alliance accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards. iii. Click on your preferred option 2 or 3 and follow the prompts to make your payment
- Clicking either eCheck option (One Time or Recurring) will open a WELCOME screen. i. To set up a recurring/automatic payment you will need to start by creating a new user account. Click on the first menu item at the foot of the page, Create Account, and follow the instructions. When the New User setup is complete you will be sent a link to the Login page (second menu item) to verify your email address and enable you to add your property and create a recurring/automatic/eCheck payment. Be sure to set up all assessment payments for the exact amount, the right frequency according to your Association’s governing documents (monthly or quarterly), and with a start date of the first of the month when assessment payments are due. ii. To make a One Time eCheck payment you can either: follow the same steps as for a recurring eCheck payment in (i) above, selecting One-Time instead of Recurring; or select the third menu item at the bottom of screen One-Time eCheck Payment, and follow the instructions. Note: eCheck payments are free
- Clicking the Mail option will ask you to use your payment coupon. Coupons with the return address are mailed annually to homeowners. If you cannot find your coupons, please contact Leland Management at email@example.com.
How long does it take for my payment to clear my bank?
Payment processing times vary from 5 to 7 business days depending on the payment method you use. We recommend that you submit payments at least 7 business days before the due date to avoid additional charges.
What address do I use to set up a payment through my bank bill pay?
Use the following address and be sure to include your 10-digit account number. The Villas Condominiums Association Inc, PO Box 621055, Orlando, FL 32862.
What does it cost to make a payment online?
The convenience fee for using your credit card is $8.95 if you use PayLease and 2.95% of the payment amount if you use Alliance Association Bank. Alliance processes eChecks free of charge and charges a $5.00 for you to use your Debit Card.
Where do I mail my payment?
The Villas Condominiums Association Inc
PO Box 621055
Orlando, FL 32862
Who do I make my payment out to?
Make payments payable to the community association, The Villas Condominiums Association Inc. would be the payee. Please DO NOT make payments payable to Leland Management or your Alliance Association Bank as this will cause them to be returned.