Standard Pool Reservation Requirements
In the event you are planning a function, such as a birthday party or some social function where you need to reserve the Pool area, the following is required:
- A pool reservation form MUST be filled out. You must pay a deposit fee in the amount of $100, made payable to: The Villas Condominium Association. Please bring this check to the onsite office. Your deposit will be returned if the area is left clean.
- The Resident Owner or Legal Resident giving the party MUST acknowledge the Release of Liability, Waiver of Liability and Indemnification form below.
- Please give a minimum of a two-week notice, if possible.
- The maximum number of guests allowed is 15.
- Any function must be during daylight hours and can last no longer than 3 hours.
- We will only schedule one party per weekend.
- NO ALCOHOL WILL BE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
- The use of the clubhouse is not included.
Only one large party may reserve the pool at one time. The pool area will NOT be closed to other homeowners. A sign will be hung at the gate stating that a private party is being held and the pool is OPEN to other residents.