All Owners & Tenants agree to abide by The Villas Condominium Association rules regarding animals including, but not limited to: Dogs must be approximately 35 lbs or LESS (as verified by a licensed veterinarian), not dangerous breeds (i.e. including but not limited to - Pit Bulls, Rottweiler, Bull Mastiff, Doberman, Chow Chow, etc.), pets must be leashed at all times when outside and owners must pick up after their pets.
Please have consideration for your neighbors!
Clean up after your pets, use the proper receptacles, keep your pets on a leash, and pets are not allowed in the pool or pool area. Pets shall only be walked in those portions of the Common Elements designated by the Association. No one likes to step in animal waste, be chased, scared by an unleashed dog, or deal with noise nuisances by owners who do not control their pets. Please do not leave pets in high temperature areas.
As per the governing Condo Documents:
- Two domesticated dogs or cats may be maintained in a Unit provided such pets are:
- Permitted to be so kept by applicable laws and regulations
- Not left unattended on balconies, terraces, patios or in lanai areas
- LEASHED at all times when on the Common Elements and/or
- Generally, not a nuisance to residents of other Units or of Association Property
- Not a pit bull or other breed considered to be dangerous by the Board of Directors
- No dogs left in garages or cars
If you notice a pet owner not picking up after their pet, please email the manager through the Contact Us Page
to send a complaint through the website. Please leave the unit # where the pet and pet owner resides, time and date of occurrence and where the violation took place.
"A violation of the pet regulations shall entitle the Association to all of its rights and remedies, including, but not limited to, the right to fine Unit Owners (as provided in the By-Laws and any applicable rules and regulations) and/or to require any pets to be permanently removed from the Condominium property".
The association does have a Service Animal (SA) and Emotional Support Animal (ESA) Policy. Please request the policy from the Community Manager.
NO POOL PARTIES ALLOWED
WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
- ALL POOL USERS MUST HAVE THEIR CONDO ID’S OR THEY WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE POOL AREA.
- No more than 2 guests total per condominium unit are allowed and residents must be with their guests while at the pool. NO ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED
- Walk; don’t run in and around the pool facility.
- Children under sixteen years old or less than four feet tall must be accompanied by a parent or responsible person, in a swim suit, at all times including in the water, on the deck and in the restroom. While in the water, the parent or responsible person must remain within arm’s reach of the child.
- Children who are not toilet-trained and less than four years old will be allowed in the pool only if they wear a swimsuit diaper or plastic pants and a swim suit. Cloth or disposable diapers are not accepted.
- Acceptable swim attire must be worn on the deck and in the water. Persons with religious concerns regarding modesty may wear clean, covering garments that do not interfere with their safety in the water.
- Animals are not allowed in the pool area, with the exception of service dogs. Service dogs are allowed on deck, but not in the water.
- Persons who appear to be under the influence of alcohol or narcotics will not be permitted.
- Candy, food or beverages are not allowed except in designated areas provided for eating and drinking. No glass items or chewing gum is permitted anywhere in the pool area.
- Toys, flotation devices (water wings), snorkels and masks are not allowed unless part of an organized class or activity and are U.S. Coast Guard approved.
- The use of sunscreen is encouraged, and patrons must shower before re-entering the water.
- All patrons must shower with soap before entering the pool. Persons with open cuts, sores, bandages, colds, coughs or infected eyes are not permitted in the pool.
- Weak or non-swimmers must remain in shallow water no deeper than chest level.
- Diving, back dives, somersaults, "cannon balls" from the side of the pool or any other unsafe activities are not permitted.
- Lying on the deck close to the edge of the pool where swimmers may trip over sunbathers is dangerous. Sunbathers must lie or sit at least three (3) feet away from the edge of the pool.
- Foul or abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Music (radios, cd’s, etc) must be turned to a volume so as not to be offensive to those around you.
- Smokers please be considerate of others – do not smoke on the pool deck area.
Dusk to Dawn
GATES ARE LOCKED AT CLOSING
Pool Reservation Requirements
In the event you are planning a function, such as a birthday party or some social function where you need to reserve the Pool area, the following is required:
- A pool reservation form MUST be filled out. You must pay a deposit fee in the amount of $100, made payable to: The Villas Condominium Association. Please bring this check to the onsite office. Your deposit will be returned if the area is left clean.
- The Resident Owner or Legal Resident giving the party MUST acknowledge the Release of Liability, Waiver of Liability and Indemnification form below.
- Please give a minimum of a two-week notice, if possible.
- The maximum number of guests allowed is 15.
- Any function must be during daylight hours and can last no longer than 3 hours.
- We will only schedule one party per weekend.
- NO ALCOHOL WILL BE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
- The use of the clubhouse is not included.
Only one large party may reserve the pool at one time. The pool area will NOT be closed to other homeowners. A sign will be hung at the gate stating that a private party is being held and the pool is OPEN to other residents.
There is signage located throughout the community. Please note the following common area notices:
- Speed Limits throughout the entire community is 10 MPH at all times.
- No fireworks allowed.
- No soliciting permitted (including trick-or-treating).
- The central pond behind the Clubhouse - No Pets, No Fishing, No Trapping, No Swimming, and Do Not Feed the Wildlife.
- Children under 16 years of age must be supervised by an adult - No Lifeguard on Duty!
- Pets must be leashed at all times and walked only in designated areas.
The gym provides residents and owners with access to some available nautilus-style equipment, treadmill, and other items to assist with reducing private gym costs.
A gym key can be obtained from the Community Manager at the Clubhouse Office during normal operating hours. The key is only $25 each.
We have a wonderful playground on-site for our younger residents.
There are several washers and dryers available to all residents. This is accessible through the gym door area and you must have a key to access. A wash load is $2.00 per regular load, $2.50 per super load, and dryers are $1.75 per load.
There is a trash compactor located at the front entrance of the community. The compactor is for household trash only. DO NOT leave furniture, bedding, appliances or large items as they are not considered household trash and may cause damage to the compactor.
Please note that dumping trash that is not approved or leaving items is subject to a $500 fine.
Mailbox locks may be obtained through our local United States Postal Service located at 16350 Bruce B Downs Blvd, Tampa, FL 33647. The association no longer provides mailbox key lock replacements. You can contact USPS at 813-910-7987.
The trash container near the mailboxes is for mail trash only. Do not leave any personal trash in or around the container.
Please park in your designated condo garage area. Visitors and condo tenants without garages are to park in the visitor parking areas. All vehicles must be registered with the office and must have a parking sticker. Violations of parking policies can be subject to towing at owners expense.
There are grills located throughout the community. Grilling is not permitted within 10 feet of the buildings. After grills are cooled, they must be stored back in the garage and not left out.
The Clubhouse Office provides RFID stickers which can be placed in your front passenger windshield. These stickers are $15.00 each and registered through our Gate Access system.
All residents may have a 4-digit code on the kiosk at the entrance for guests and vendors to use. This code is tied directly with your phone number. You may grant or deny access to any guest or visitor that dials your number. If you do not want to grant access, just simply hang up the phone. If you wish to grant the guest or vendor access, you can press the number "9" on your phone to access the left gate or "5" to access the right gate.
All windows in each unit must have white blinds outfacing.
Please be considerate of your neighbors. Use good judgement when playing your television, stereo, or any other items that create audible sound.
Quiet Hours are from 10:00pm - 8:00am.
No loud stereos may be playing when entering or leaving The Villas Condos community/property.
Until all buildings have been repaired and the fireplaces have been cleaned and approved, fireplaces are not to be used due to a fire hazard and insurance liability.
To replace door locks, contact the Unit Owner, Landlord or Management Company, then a local locksmith. The association does not provide lockout service. All charged for locks and lockouts are the residents responsibility. The association does not endorse a specific service provider; however, vendors should be licensed and insured.